-2 heads Romaine Lettuce
-1 ripe Avocado
-3 cloves Garlic
-¼ cup Water
-2 tbsps Nutritional Yeast
-1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
-1 pinch Sea Salt
-To taste Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1. Gather your ingredients. Pit the Ripe Avocado (1) and add it to the Garlic (3 cloves) to the food processor
2. Juice the Lemon (½) into the food processor.
3. Add the Apple Cider Vinegar (1 tbsp).
4. Sprinkle in the Nutritional Yeast (2 tbsps), along with the Sea Salt (1 pinch) and Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste).
5. Pour in the water (¼ cup).
6. Cover and pulse until the dressing smooth.
7. Wash and drain the Romaine Lettuce (2 heads). Chop it into 1-inch pieces, and add it to a large salad bowl.
8. Add the dressing to the lettuce and toss to coat.
9. Sprinkle additional Nutritional Yeast over the salad. Serve and enjoy!