-2 heads Romaine Lettuce
-1 ripe Avocado
-3 cloves Garlic
-¼ cup Water
-2 tbsps Nutritional Yeast
-1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
-1 pinch Sea Salt
-To taste Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1. Gather your ingredients. Pit the Ripe Avocado (1) and add it to the Garlic (3 cloves) to the food processor
2. Juice the Lemon (½) into the food processor.
3. Add the Apple Cider Vinegar (1 tbsp).
4. Sprinkle in the Nutritional Yeast (2 tbsps), along with the Sea Salt (1 pinch) and Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste).
5. Pour in the water (¼ cup).
6. Cover and pulse until the dressing smooth.
7. Wash and drain the Romaine Lettuce (2 heads). Chop it into 1-inch pieces, and add it to a large salad bowl.
8. Add the dressing to the lettuce and toss to coat.
9. Sprinkle additional Nutritional Yeast over the salad. Serve and enjoy!
SideChef makes learning to cook fun and easy! Download the app for step by step photos and voice prompts from Marianela on how to make authentic Argentinian Chimichurri! Traditionally served on grilled meats, but you can spread this tasty sauce on chicken, fish, eggs, and bread.
2 cups chopped parsley
3 cloves garlic
3 tbsp dried oregano
1 tbsp crushed red pepper
1 tbsp sea salt
1 tbsp sunflower oil
1/4 cup boiling water
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
1 mason jar
-Add chopped parsley and minced garlic and spices to Mason Jar
-Add in the oregano, red pepper, sea salt, and black pepper
-pour in 1/4 cup of boiling water to allow spices to hydrate
-Add in 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar
-Stir the chimichurri, cover and refrigerate for 24 hours