There's nothing scarier than shelved O.J.!!!!
5 reasons to RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
1) 1st reason to stay away from store bought OJ.. it tastes like s**t. Once you’ve had fresh squeezed Valencia oranges (the cadillac of oranges) you’ll never go back. Fresh-squeezed OJ is an out of body experience.
2) If you're into health benefits then store bought OJ ain't for you. On the other hand, fresh squeezed OJ is chock full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that boost your immune system and help you detoxify all that crappy processed garbage you’ve been drinking.
3) Labels lie. Yup, they are liars. 100% juice = processed nonsense with chemical flavoring. “Not from concentrate” is a fancy term that means, it’s still processed. That fresh OJ you think you are sipping on has been sitting in a VAT for over a year sans oxygen; not to mention the possible fluoride and other water-based chemicals its swimming in. Delish!
4) Pasteurization. It's that food word. Most humans don’t know what it means. Well, basically it means scorching and heating the OJ until all possible antioxidants have been eradicated, especially ALL the Vitamin C the juice claims to have (refer back to #3)
5) Ladies, this one’s for you! Fresh-squeezed OJ is a an anti-aging collagen booster. Put down that $2,600 dollar jar of La Mer and sip on this. Newsflash: your body can’t even produce collagen without vitamin C. You could buy an entire 30 gallon tub of La Mer and submerse yourself in it daily and it would be a total waste of money (although quite fun)